These terms and conditions will apply to anyone purchasing The Fitness Interventions products & services. Instructions by a customer to buy a product will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The customer is asked to pay special attention to the provisions related to liability – this does not affect your statutory rights.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services and goods by you (the Customer or you).
- The Fitness Intervention of Preston, Lancashire, with email address email@example.com; telephone number (07946444102) (the Supplier or us or we).
- These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the products, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Order Placement
- Add all the products you wish to purchase to your basket.
- Check the size guide to ensure you have ordered the right size.
- Proceed to the checkout page to place your order.
- Once all billing information details have been inputted, you will receive a confirmation email for the products ordered.
- At The Fitness Intervention, we provide physical clothing products to our customers.
- We will use our skills, education & experience to provide a safe e-book that will take into account the client’s personal goals, fitness levels alongside the likes and dislikes in relation to exercise and their personal fitness journey.
- At The Fitness Intervention, we will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals.
- All customer information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If we require further information, you will be contacted directly.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, The Fitness Intervention does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from The Fitness Intervention negligence or wilful default, or that of The Fitness Intervention employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation. The Fitness Intervention does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services. The Fitness Intervention will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
The Fitness Intervention does not accept any liability whatsoever for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the this website or services purchased from The Fitness Intervention or any other damage howsoever caused. The Fitness Intervention will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the service purchased in respect of any claim.
The Fitness Intervention may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all the Terms and Conditions. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names that appear on The Fitness Intervention products, product packaging and/or on the Website, whether registered or not (the “Trade Marks”) remain the exclusive property of The Fitness Intervention. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Trade Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website.
Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
'Data Protection Laws' means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
'GDPR' means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
'Data Controller', 'Personal Data' and 'Processing' shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws:
before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.